Bordeaux Lyon Streaming en direct Saint-Etienne Rennes streaming live PSG Montpellier Streaming en direct streaming

Regarder Match live Streaming en direct

'Idol' alums offer up new music


Jason Castro's debut album, originally scheduled for a Nov. 24 release, has quietly been delayed untill early next year. "As you know, I've poured my life into this album for the past several months -- writing over 50 songs, recording a bunch of them, and working to get each one just right," Jason, the third runner-up from the 2008 Idol season, wrote on his website. "As much as I can't wait to get my music out there, I really don't want to rush anything either."
Meanwhile, in other American Idol alum news: 2007 runner-up Blake Lewis'
new album came out this week. It's his second album and he's much happier now that he's got a new label. He admits that with his first record, he and Clive Davis "definitely butted heads."
And Alison Irahet's new single has debuted online, called Friday I'll Be Over U. "It's a song everyone can relate to," she told
PopEater. It's a pretty simple song. It ain't too hard to understand. I think people will really just be like 'Yeah!' ... hopefully." Her album is slated to come out on Dec. 1.