Bordeaux Lyon Streaming en direct Saint-Etienne Rennes streaming live PSG Montpellier Streaming en direct streaming

Regarder Match live Streaming en direct

Carrie Underwood Says Ex Tony Romo Did Her Wrong


Country singer Carrie Underwood opened up to Esquire magazine, revealing what she really thinks of her ex-boyfriend and NFL player Tony Romo.

The publication asked the country crooner if her song "Cowboy Casanova" was about Dallas Cowboy quarterback, Romo, who had a very public breakup this year with another performer, Jessica Simpson. Underwood responded, saying, "No. I would never immortalize a guy that did me wrong. I would never give him that much credit."

The former "American Idol" contestant also offered her opinion about the outspoken reality show judge Simon Cowell, saying "Simon's obviously very smart. But he's not the smartest person I know."

As for Underwood's overnight fame, she says there was "no handbook" to prepare her for what was to come. "As you step off that stage, you're pretty much alone," she tells Esquire. "I've learned the most throughout my life from age 22 till now."