Bordeaux Lyon Streaming en direct Saint-Etienne Rennes streaming live PSG Montpellier Streaming en direct streaming

Regarder Match live Streaming en direct

Oprah & the 2016 Olympics


Oprah Winfrey has finally commented on Chicago's loss of the bid for the 2016 Olympics.
"In the words of James Ingram," she said on today's show, and mouthed as the music came on: "I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough."
After the song clip, she said seriously, "We did our best and, obviously, it wasn't good enough. But I think we now have to be gracious in our defeat, so congratulations to Rio de Janeiro. I'm sure they'll do a great job."
Oprah also explained that she had hopped on a plane before the voting was announced and was in the air when the decision was made. "I'm so glad I was not in Copenhagen at the time. I wouldn't have known how to hold my face. I would have looked like the people in Daley Plaza. HUH? What do you mean? So shocking."
Chris Rock's theory on why Chicago lost out? "They were waiting for you to write a check!" he told Oprah.